After the metering pump is used, in addition to daily maintenance, it needs to be cleaned. In order to clean it cleanly, it is mainly carried out by the following methods:
1. Apply water for about 10 minutes, then empty for about 5 minutes, and make sure that the water in the tube is discharged before demolition is started to reduce the danger.
2. Turn off the metering pump power supply and remove all valve parts. (When disassembling, be careful of residual chemicals and moisture to avoid damage caused by injury or splashing of related equipment such as power supply.)
3. Flush the valve and valve parts with clean water.
4. Check the parts for defects, deformation, cracks, etc. If there are any, replace them.
5. Replace all valve parts as they are.
6. Apply water for 5 minutes for testing. (If there is crystallization, use crystallization thinner for about 10 minutes, then switch to water for about 5 minutes.)
If you want to know more information, you can click this link.