When the industrial circulating cooling system is in natural operation, it will cause scaling or corrosion tendency due to the combined effects of the hardness, alkalinity, pH value, concentration factor, temperature and ambient temperature of the circulating water. The safety of the circulating cooling system is both The operation has adverse effects. In order to suppress scaling or corrosion, it is necessary to manually add a corrosion inhibitor or a scale inhibitor to the water.
First, equipment installation and commissioning
1. Clean the mixing tank and drain the waste water from the sewage outlet of the liquid storage tank.
2. Check if the stirring device is installed smoothly and firmly. And check if the power is turned on, 1min before putting into use, no noise and smooth operation is normal
3. Check if the metering pump is installed smoothly and firmly. Also check if the power is on.
4. Check whether the tubes, hair parts, etc. are installed properly.
If the above work is checked, it can be put into use.
Second, operation and use
1. Check if the foot platform of the dosing device is on the same horizontal line (no need to install the foot screw), the pump outlet has a threaded joint, a quick joint, a flange joint, the corresponding joint is connected, and the power is connected. .
2. Prepare the work before the operation, inject the appropriate amount of mechanical oil into the metering pump box and the reducer chassis, which is based on the oil level.
3. Close the drain valve and the pipeline valve, and automatically or manually fill the liquid. Turn on the power supply, the electric control cabinet, and the power indicator light indicates that the power is on. Press the stir tank button and the mixer starts working for 3-3 minutes. Open the pipeline valve, open the flow control valve, press the metering pump start button, and the metering pump starts working.
4. Regularly check whether the metering pump inlet is blocked, and clean the pipeline and filter regularly to prevent blockage.
5. Regularly check the stirring device to check whether the stirring shaft is flexible, whether the impeller is twisted and deformed, and whether the coupling sleeve is loose, so as to avoid excessive shaft torque and consume stirring power. If it is damaged, it should be replaced in time.
6. In the installation, the safety valve, pressure gauge and various pipeline valves should be inspected regularly to avoid leakage. Dosing with two pumps should be used interchangeably to avoid long-term activation or deactivation of the same pump.
Third, daily maintenance and maintenance
1. Check the equipment for corrosion gas and fluid around the equipment every day; check the tightness of the air pressure pipeline, and repair it if there is any air leakage.
2. Check whether the valve is flexible and unblocked every month. Check the tank for rust, damage and repair in time. Check for loose and broken screws.
3. Check whether the weld is firm and the seal is aging every year. The tank paint is rust-proofed once a year.
If you want to know more information, you can contact us.http://www.dosingpumpsupplier.com/